background

Friday, May 31, 2013

Fun on the Farm!

During spring break every year we usually plant our garden.  I love going to the garden store and buying plants.  It just makes it official that it is spring.

I don't have a very big garden but I usually get a lot out of it.  We planted 5 tomato plants, 1 green pepper, and 1 zucchini plant.  We will see how it turns out.  Sadie was so excited about helping and ended up completely filthy!  Oh well, that is part of spring too:)
Ben and I ran a 10K together at the end of spring break.  I made him promise that he would stay with me  since I had only ran 4 miles before this race.  
The start of the race was freezing as we had to stand there for an hour but the run was beautiful and I was able to run most of it.  I did tell Ben at one point to just leave me but he stuck by my side.
It was fun running with Ben and it was good to have him by my side:)
This is Sadie the first time we ever did her hair in pig tails.  She was excited and the girls were super excited.  It was on the Sunday before she turned 2.  I probably could have put pigtails in Stockton's hair 6 months before.  Of course my little boy had way more hair than any of my girls ever did at that age.
Playing outside in the driveway after church.  We love to walk home from church and explore on the way home.
When we got to the Neumann's there were lots of new baby goats.
The little kids had so much fun playing with and chasing the goats.
The kids all love to play up at the farm.  There is so much to explore.
Livvy, Sadie, & Taetum 
Stockton driving the tractor.







The spring this year was so beautiful.  We had a great time and love being able to be outside so much!

0 comments: