background

Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 year olds!

I have the cutest daughter in the world but sometimes she is very frustrating! Ady loves nursery rhymes right now and there is one that I had never heard of before but I find very fitting for her age. It is called
"There Was a Little Girl".
There was a little girl and she had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good, she was very, very good
But when she was bad she was horrid!
It is fun to read the nursery rhymes with her because she can fill in the blanks when I stop. Every night we have to read about 20 of them. When we finish then Ben gets to read a couple to her. It is amazing how quickly she picks up on things.

Another funny thing she does lately is when I put Ady to bed in a certain pair of pajamas (ones with snaps) I will find her in the morning with her pajamas off! Luckily she hasn't figured out yet how to take off her diaper (although from the looks of it she does try). You can see in the picture her orange pajamas are piled in the back corner of her crib. When I walk in she will stand up and put her hands on her waist and say "I Naked!" It is actually pretty cute.

3 comments:

candrkoch said...

Brooke, I think your blog is adorable, but what's this "I don't know what I'm doing" thing? A) you have a cute background B) you figured out how to put music on your blog. You're lightyears ahead of me, woman. And did I see at the bottom that you are expecting another baby?????? How did I miss that one? Congrats!! It said 29 weeks, so did you find out what it is? I want some details when you get a chance!! Take care! Rachelle

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Brooke! I found your blog on Rachels just by blog stalking. hahaha! So good to see you. Little Ady is SUCH a cutie! Be sure to keep in touch! I'm adding you as a link so I can check up on you often!

Unknown said...

Hi Brooke~
Glad you are doing a blog. Hey, I hadn't heard you were expecting another baby--boy or girl?
Keep us posted.
I need a email address for you.
We are coming home in July, hopefully we will get to see you and your family.