
For Easter Ady got a shovel, rake, and hoe set. She was so excited to be able to "help daddy clean up Shadow's poop!" Shadow is our huge, enormous dog - so you can imagine what it is like to clean up after him. I leave that completely to Ben. She had been wanting to help for a long time and once she got her own shovel she couldn't wait. Last week she finally got her chance and she was beaming. She actually did a pretty good job helping. When they were all finished Ben was leaning on his shovel and I looked over and she was doing the same thing. It is amazing how they learn things at this age. She is already starting to say things to her dolls that I say to her and it scares me. I wonder if I really sound like she does!
She is so much fun and so busy. She always keeps us going. She loves to play outside and loves to play with Shadow. I am not a huge fan of our dog and I call him names that I shouldn't. I have realized this because I hear Ady saying "stupid dog" or "go away Shadow". Once again I need to watch what I say because she is learning some words that I probably don't want her to use. She also repeats what we say in the car (which isn't great either)!
The fun thing is that she is learning a lot of other things as well. We realized last week that she knows all of the words to I Am A Child Of God. It is so fun to watch her learn and grow and see what new things she comes up with each day!
bathtime bubbles
10 years ago




2 comments:
Brooke-I just stumbled across your blog. So cute! This is Nat by-the-way. I am logged in right now under Lindsay's account. Anyway, I will add you to my blogging buddies.
Brooke,
I HAVE BECOME AN ADDICT AT BLOG SURFING AND CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG! I WAS SO EXCITED!! YOUR DAUGHTER IS ADORABLE! YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY BLOG AT DECKERS-THREEMENANDALADY.BLOGSPOT.COM
Emily
Post a Comment