



Last week we headed up to Salt Lake to enjoy a Jazz game. Ady was so much fun at the game. Ben had taught her to say "Make it Boozer" and "Go, Go, Jazz". When the crowd would start to chant she would join right along with them "Defense, Defense". She still walks around the house and says "defense"! Today she even asked if she could watch "go, go, Jazz". She wasn't very happy when I told her they weren't playing until later tonight. She loves to watch the games with her dad.
While we were in Salt Lake we also stopped at Temple Square and walked around. Besides being cold it was beautiful. Ady was excited when we saw Jesus and as soon as she saw her grandma a few hours later that was the first thing she told her "I saw Jesus".
Even though it is still cold in Salt Lake (for those of you who live there) it is Spring time in St. George - and I LOVE IT!!! My favorite flowers are blooming and I told Ady that lilacs were my favorite. Now everytime we leave the house Ady says "mommy favorite flower" and wants to go and smell them since they are right by our back door. She says some of the funniest things. The other night we went on a bike ride, which I am not especially confident in my ability to not fall so I am very cautious. If I felt like Ben was a little too close I would tell him to be careful. Ady soon started saying "Daddy, don't make Mommy mad"! She said it over and over again and there was a lady out pulling weeds who just started laughing when she heard it.
Her hair is actually getting long enough that I can now braid it. It looks so cute but it also makes her look grown up. How times flies! She was just barely a little baby and now I have another one almost here - crazy!
bathtime bubbles
10 years ago




2 comments:
The pictures of Ady are sooooo cute!
Brooke - I linked to your blog through Jamie and Ashley. I can't believe how big and cute Ady is. WOW! And another one on the way...CONGRATS! We're back in Southern Utah. Come visit our blog too! Jen (Christensen) Parker
Post a Comment