background

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ady's First Haircut

Last weekend Ady finally got her very first haircut. It has been needing it for a while but it was hard to bring myself to finally doing it. Her hair was fun to do before because I could actually put it in piggy tails and braid it but it was finally time. Ben's sister does hair so when she was in town we decided it was time to get rid of the mullet.


These are her before, during, and after pictures. Her hair cut is really cute and it makes her look even more grown up (which I'm not sure if I like either)! She was really good during the hair cut and stood still while we chopped her hair.

Before we cut her hair off we had to take a family picture of all of us in pig tails. Ben's hair is getting pretty long and his hair actually fits in pig tails.

I'm looking really cute right now and larger than ever! I am down to my last few weeks which is crazy. I feel like I have done nothing to get ready for this next baby to come into our lives and I need to get started.

4 comments:

MCJaster said...

You guys are hilarious!! Pigtail crazy. Addie's hair looks way cute--a princess hair-do for sure.

Have a great weekend!
love, crystal

Pyatt said...

That is AWESOME!!! Seriously you guys are the greatest family!! We can't wait for Emma's arrival!

Lacy J. said...

Ady looks so cute! We love the family pig tails picture-Ben looks great! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon. We hope that little one comes right before we get there so we can see her before we take off!

candrkoch said...

LOVE the family of piggies!!! Cute post, Brooke. Good luck surviving the next few weeks and getting the sweet little lady here.