

I may not be do for another two weeks, but do to other circumstances I am going to have my baby in 5 days!!! Kind of crazy. I am very excited although I started having contractions yesterday and made me remember just how much labor hurts. Thank heavens for epidurals! Last week I went to the Doctor and found out that my baby was breech, which made me very nervous. On Monday I went to Maternal Fetal Medicine to see if they could turn the baby and it worked! I was very happy and it wasn't near as bad as what I had expected. When I was there they did another ultrasound to see where the baby was situated. They took one of the 3D pictures and it turned out really well. I attached a picture of the picture - so of course it isn't quite as clear but I thought that it was pretty cool to see her features. It will be interesting to see what she looks like on Wednesday!
bathtime bubbles
10 years ago




6 comments:
We're excited to have another cousin! Enjoy your sleep for the next few days as uncomfortable as you are.
She does have Ady's nose! I can't wait to meet this little one-and see Ady too! I sure hope it goes quicker for you this time because last time I thought Ady would never get here. Good luck and keep us posted!
I can't believe what a good picture that is!! I'm so happy they were able to turn her!! Good Luck!! We'll be in Yellowstone...I'll give you a call when we get back!! You'll be in our prayers...we are so excited for her to get here!!
We are excited to see the next Brookette. Hope all goes well. Love ya!
Hurray!! Good luck Wednesday. Cool pictures. Addie will love having a sister.
Wow! Good luck tomorrow getting her here! I'm sure you're ready for it!!!
Post a Comment