Well, life has been crazy busy. It has been forever since I updated my blog so I figured it is finally time. In the mean time Emma has continued to grow and get bigger. She has started smiling, turned two months old, gone swimming for the first time, and had her blessing.
Emma started smiling at about six weeks old. It seems like I was the last one to see her smile. She would smile for her grandma and her dad but when I tried to get her to smile she wouldn't! Finally one day she decided to let me in on the fun. This is the first picture I could get of her beautiful smile.
This is a picture of Emma at two months! She is so fun right now. She loves to be talked to and watches everything that I do. She definitely knows if she has been left alone in a room and she lets me know that she isn't happy about that. She wants to be where everybody else is.
Ady has this new thing. Whenever I ask her to smile she squints her eyes. I can never get good pictures of her anymore because she thinks that smiling means to close her eyes. I have to ask her not to smile in order to actually see her!
Emma and I finally decided to try out swimming this summer. We finally have a pool in our back yard and I haven't been able to use it all summer. When I finally could use it we have just been too busy. Emma loved the water. She wasn't quite sure about it when we first got in, but after a few minutes she was loving it!
Finally, after months of getting harassed by MY family, Ben cut his hair. We were kind of having a contest to see who could grow their hair the longest. I finally quit trying because I hate my hair when it gets very long. I guess that Ben decided that he didn't want to have the longest hair in the family so he cut his off too. When Ben's sister was here for the 24th of July we both chopped our hair.
This year for the 24th of July we spent the weekend in Enterprise. We had a lot of fun with Ben's family. On the morning of the 24th half of Ben's family ran the Enterprise 10K/5K. This was the first year that I have watched Ben run it instead of running it myself. 
This picture is a great one to see how long Ben's hair was. I told him that if he kept growing it out I was going to make him a shirt that said "RUN FOREST RUN" for the marathon.
In the afternoon on the 24th we walked to the park so the kids could participate in the games. When we got there Ady was sound asleep in her stroller and didn't get to run. She must have been really tired to fall asleep in that position!
bathtime bubbles
10 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment