background

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane!!!

I just read this on a couple of my friends blogs and totally stole the idea. I just want to see the kind of response I'll get. :)

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

6 comments:

Mason said...

Hummm...memories of my cousin "the toot"...there are lots. The one that immediately comes to mind...spending three months together living in England and traveling around Europe. Brooke lived with our cousin Judy Niven in Stanford in the Vale, and I lived for a time with an Indian family on the outskirts of Oxford. Brooke spent her time laboring at the neighborhood garden nursery, and I worked as a temp, and then as a grunt for "The Original Architectural Antiques Company." It was a great time getting to known our British cousins and seeing the world. By the end of it all...we of course were ready to kill each other...but that is another story all together.

Pyatt said...

Seriously--there are soo many memories!! Some of my favorites are up at your cabin--so fun and of course I DO remember the ATV's...thanks Spencer for not letting me drive!! :) Maui Wowies...are some of my favorite times with you along with many trips to Cafe Rio...we've LOVED having you guys come and stay with us in San Diego and we look forward to many more memories!!

Amy Miller said...

There are a lot of memories, so let's narrow them down. I loved when you ran for student body government and strummed your guitar with your name. (I thought that was so clever, I was kinda jealous that your name could be used like that). I loved sleeping over at your house when we'd come back from dancing down in Mesquite at all hours of the night. ;) I remember laying out in your pool with Ashley and all of us loving on the Diet Coke with Lime. Many a Cafe Rio runs. You and Ash introduced me to the Pork Salads, and my life has never been the same. :) Your cabin (many times) but especially when we stayed up way late talking about dates and Spencer Burke told about his embarassing moment and we all still laugh to this day. Double date down to Vegas with your cousin and you went with some hispanic kid (or something) and we saw Journey and Foreigner, and I totally got Beer spilt all over my shoes. Hmmm, what else...New Years down in Vegas at the Ence's where we'd Karaoke all through the night. Seriously, I have so many I could type for years. :) Love ya girl, we really have had some good times. :)

Lacy J. said...

My favorite memory of toot is when she beat me at RBI baseball on the Nintendo and then refused to play me again...leading to a little emotional breakdown on my part. PLAY ME AGAIN!!!

MCJaster said...

Ok, I have to write the first thing that popped into my mind. Brooke decked out in disco. Gotta love the "Mamma Mia" night. Oh, & then horning many anonymous cars in Santa Clara. My vision of Ashley carefully putting sticks in the trunk is so clear.

Lynette and Anthony said...

I just found you through Emily's blog!
My memorie is when you learn how to do a summersalt (sp?). It was hilarious!! Out on the lawn at Cont. Apt. Then you did one your apt (#25) for everyone to see! Remember? Come see my blog
lltq@blogspot.com