
Ady & Emma in their new Oxford shirts from their Grandma & Grandpa in England. Emma was pretty happy to be getting her picture taken!

Tub Time - Ady & Emma taking tubbies!
Great Grandpa & Grandma Hunt with Emma and Adylaide
Sleeping positions! I love all of the different positions you find your kids sleeping in. One night Ady had a hard time wanting to go to bed so Ben made her a tent. She loved it! Emma always looks so peaceful when she is sleeping and loves to keep her arms up by her face!

Whenever Emma starts to cry and I'm in the middle of something, Ady will try and comfort her. She will give her her binky and then she always sings the same song - Tinkle Little Tar
- (also known as Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star). Here is her version of the song.
Tinkle, tinkle little tar,
How I wonder whatcha are.
Up a world so high,
Like a diamond in the ky.
Tinkle, tinkle
little tar,
How I wonder whatcha are.
(it is always followed by - Yeah!!!! and clapping her hands - if you don't clap your hands she will remind you to). Instead of "like a diamond in the sky" she used to sing "like a little boy who lives down the lane" and switch over to Baa, Baa Black Sheep (they are the same tune).
Ady doesn't always pronounce the S on the front of her words. It is very cute to hear her sing and she is so sweet. She doesn't understand why Emma still cries when she sings to her!
bathtime bubbles
10 years ago




7 comments:
Those are way cute pics! I will have to post Ady's real version of twinkle twinkle since I got it on video...we'll also give you a copy, well, sometime anyways, ha! I miss you guys it was so fun to visit and see Ady and of course, hold Emma! We hope to come home next month maybe...
Okay seriously--you have to post a video of that song...it sounds hilarious. I loved seeing pictures of your girls.. You sound great!! I need to call you soon!
Cute Brooke! I was looking forward to meeting little Emma this week, but alas, it will have to wait... But it'll be great when we do get to see you! Take care!
adorable picts! Hope you're feeling great with the new little one.
Okay, how long has it been since we last talked? You had another baby? Where does the time go. Brookie... I miss you! Emma is absolutely beautiful, and you're so right, she looks just like Addy, that is how I still remember Addy. I hope you're adjusting well, it seems like you are. I love the picture of your cute hubby holding Emma. I like his hair long too. A lot of guys can't pull that off, but he looks good with it long. What a cute little Dad. Brookie, we need to talk, congrats on another beautiful baby. I'm so glad I found your blog.
Tammy
So, Brooke congrats on Emma! Are you guys not in St. George anymore? Fill me in, but you'll have to email me since I haven't entered the blogging world yet. lorindamortensen@gmail.com Take care!
Brooke, I love the pictures, little Emma looks likes the cutest little girl and Ady just steals your heart with her smile! We will be coming down end of the month to finish up our moving, so mayba we could go to dinner one night if you are around and up to it!
Post a Comment