
This is my cute little 2 year old. She is so much fun (even though there are times I want to strangle myself because she is so frustrating)! Sometimes she says the funniest things though. So, following is a list of some of my favorite comments from Ady!
- "Mommy, I want you to have a black baby."
- "I want my drink - dang it!" (not really a cute comment but still funny - it makes me wonder what I am saying though).
- "It smells like dump in here" (commenting about the smell in our car after a bottle of milk got left in there for a few days).
- "Mommy, it's so morning. I go night-night." (she says this in her sleepy voice every morning when I go to get her out of her crib - it took me along time to figure out what she meant, but then I realized that i feel the same way every morning!)
- Every where we go she has to have her purse with her and her checkbook. I don't know how she even knows what a checkbook is because I NEVER use mine. I would think, from watching me, that she would always need her credit card!
I love the age she is at right now but sometimes I just don't have the energy for it. I guess that is why having children keeps us young!




5 comments:
Awesome!! I love your latest update! Your girls are SO beautiful!! Ady sounds hillarious! Your posts made me laugh out loud! I wish we lived closer to one another!
Addy Aven
I love the black baby comment. I love the stickers all over Ady's leg too. Ben is still running too huh? He is amazing. Looks like you guys are keeping plenty busy. I sure miss you brookie brooks.
Tam
Hi Brooke, Loved reading the update! You're right about Dads -- they have a way with the kids that mom just can't reach. That baby is growing up! I need to see her in person soon! Last time I was at home you were out of town, but I'll let you know next time I come down. We need to catch up! Love ya! me
Hey Brooke, I love the pictures! Your girls look so alike! They are definitely from the same mold! It's fun to see how you spent your summer. Time flies, doesn't it? Hope to see you soon!!!
So cute...and it was so fun to see you guys this weekend...hope Ben survived the marathon...it was so WET!! Will you email me your address so I can send Ben his shirt!?? Thanks!
Post a Comment