Ady loves to go to Town Square and play in the water. For her cousin Austin's birthday we went and let the kids play. They had a lot of fun splashing and running in the river. Every time we go there Ady says "that's my daddy's work!" She loves to go to her daddy's work and visit him and play in the water.


Emma even enjoyed herself as she dangled her feet in the water.

Ben is so cute with his girls. He loves to play with them and love to spend time with him also. We got a new bike seat so that Ady can sit right up on the bike. Emma gets to ride in the trailer now. Ady loves her new seats and think that she is so big!

Ady loves anything that her dad does. This is a picture of Ben running the Trails half marathon. She was so excited when we saw him coming. I asked her if she was going to give her daddy five and she said "No, I give him a kiss!"

Whenever I have to leave and go anywhere, Ben spends time teaching Ady some new trick. Once I came home and she could spell her name. The next time I came home she could type her name on the computer. Then I came home and he was teaching her how to write her name. This is her version of an "A" for Ady! Pretty impressive for a 2 year old I think.

Ben and his cute girls! Ben is so good with the girls and loves spending time with them. He is such a great father. He can get Emma to smile better than anyone else and makes Ady laugh even when she doesn't want to. He is always great to be with them when I have other things I have to be to and he does an excellent job. I am very grateful for such a great husband and father. We love you Ben!
Ady loves stickers and loves to place them everywhere. One day when my visiting teachers came over Ady decided to decorate herself. She put them all over her arms also but I wasn't able to get a picture because I was in the middle of my lesson! She is just so entertaining.

This is probably one of my favorite moves that babies do. I love to watch them as they are waking up. Emma is just so cute when she is stretching. I was glad that I caught her in the middle of a big stretch.

I also love getting pictures of my girls sleeping. They just look so peaceful. I wonder if I look that peaceful in my sleep.

One day Ady wasn't all that excited about her nap. She sleeps with EVERYTHING in her crib. She has to have stuffed animals, babies, 3 blankets, books, checkbook, etc. She always has a lot of stuff in there. That is why I laughed when I walked in her room and found everything on the floor. She must have pretty frustrated to throw everything out!







2 comments:
Love the stickers! Cutie Pies!
Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment