background

Monday, January 5, 2009

The cutest kids in town!

I know that every parent thinks that they have the cutest kids but I now have proof that mine are (or at least a few more opinions)! On Sunday after sacrament meeting a lady came up to Ben and told him that our two girls were the cutest girls that she had ever seen. Later in the day at church another lady told me that my baby was the cutest baby that she had ever, ever, ever seen. Needless to say I agreed with both of them!

Since Emma wears all of Ady's old clothes I have never dressed them in matching anything. I decided that it was finally time for them to having matching something!
All the girls!

Emma trying out the new standing position. Who cares if she hasn't actually rolled over yet, she can stand! (we are working on the rolling thing but she just hates laying on her stomach) I love her facial expression - one of the many great faces that she makes!
Over the break Brian and Lacy blessed their baby. This is a picture of all of the cousins on the Beckstrom side that are within a year of each other. Alli J., Landon, and Emma.

Alli J. and Emma Day (I love how Alli is passed out in both of these pictures)! We decided that Emma and Alli look a lot alike. They both have the same chubby cheeks!

8 comments:

Pyatt said...

You DO have cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

Now that I have a daughter, I can't say yours are the cutest girls, but they are way up there on the list!

Kristie said...

Brooke I have to say they are pretty darling mext to my Ella of course:). I am so glad you found me it sounds like life is going great for you. I can not believe that you ventured all the way to England with your girls. Yes I do have another baby Ella she came pretty quick after Gavin but I don't complain now I love her to death. She is 18 months old how old is your little Emma? I am so glad we can keep taps on each other I swear I put a xmas card/birth announcement etc in an envelope every time and can't come up with your address so I am excited. Our blog is thegrinnerfamily.blogspot.com I haven't updated lately but that is on my agenda today. keep in touch
Kris

Kristie said...

oh one more thing Ihope it is ok if I add you to my blog watching

Caitlin and Cade said...

They are definitely the cutest kids in town!! My email is Caits21@hotmail.com... just thought I'd leave it so you didn't have to try to remember it! haha

cjaster said...

I love your family cartoony picture Brooke! How are you doing? How's the class reunion planning coming? Ha. I've got the picture of Mike & I in my bathroom from the last one & I was thinking about it recently. You guys look great!

The Roylance Family said...

They are adorable! And, I can't really tell they're sisters. They each have their own little look. So cute!!! I love the drawing at the top of your blog of your fam. Where did you have that done?

Lacy J. said...

I do have to say they are pretty cute! Alli and Emma do look a like I think the chubbiness helps :) I like how you posted your picture I think I'm going to do the same thing since I love it so much! I'm glad you are bloggin'!