On Christmas Eve Emma and Ady got to see Santa Claus. For some reason Ady has always been afraid of Santa but Emma seemed to have no problem.
When Santa walked into the room Ady started to cry. This was as close as we could get Ady and it only lasted for about 2 seconds. She had even been practicing what she was going to tell Santa to bring her and she completely lost it!
When Santa walked into the room Ady started to cry. This was as close as we could get Ady and it only lasted for about 2 seconds. She had even been practicing what she was going to tell Santa to bring her and she completely lost it!
Emma on the other hand quite enjoyed his visit and would have stayed on his lap all night if she had the choice!
Christmas morning we woke up to this. I have to say that this is my first ever WHITE CHRISTMAS! It was pretty but I must say that I actually missed our beautiful Christmas days that I am used to. I guess you just can't have it all.
This year Christmas was really about the kids. Ben and I didn't do anything for each other this year. We decided that our trip to England was our Christmas for this year (I will take that every year if I have the choice)! Emma was more excited for the paper on the packages than anything else (that is why she had only two presents).
Ady on the other hand had more than she could handle. Here she is standing proudly in front of her new kitchen wearing the apron that I made for her for Christmas. She got food and dishes to go along with it. She was really excited when we moved her kitchen right next to my kitchen so she can cook while I cook!



0 comments:
Post a Comment