background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

6 years!

The past few weeks have been crazy as we have been getting ready for my parents to come home from their mission. They will be home in 2 days! It has actually gone by pretty quickly (now that it is nearly over)! Since we have been living in their house while they were gone we are having to do a lot of packing and cleaning. I'm taking a little break to do a quick update.

I also took a photo editing class last week (which explains my previous posts) and had fun learning how to change photos.

Ben and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago. It is crazy to think that we have been married for that long. The week of our anniversary we were in Salt Lake for a conference that I have for work every summer. Ben decided to take time off and come with me and we had a lot of fun (despite the cold weather).
We toured the Oquirrh Mountain Temple one of the nights. Ady loved the beautiful chandeliers and the "hot tub".The next night we went and visited the Kennecott Copper Mines. It pretty amazing to see how the whole process works.
The dump trucks are enormous. Ben is pretty fascinated with big trucks and had fun watching them drive up and down the roads.
This picture shows the size of the dump trucks pretty well. That is a normal size diesel and truck in the picture.
Ben and the girls in front of one of the big tires that goes on the dump trucks. They are 12 feet across!

2 comments:

Boycefam said...

Holy cow, those tires are HUGE! I can't believe that I have been married twice as many years as you and have twice and many kids! I know I'm not twice your age! By the way, give your kids a hug for me please, I miss em!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/situs-nonton-drama-jepang-terbaru