

We have had a really busy summer and I have a hard time believing that it is starting to come to a close. Here is a look back at the first part of our summer.Grandma & Grandpa Neumann had new little baby goats. They are really cute when they are little but not so much once they grow up:)
Ady and Emma got to go on a walk with Ben when he went to mow the lawn of a house down the street. They loved their stroller!
getting our hair done!
The last day was on my birthday and when I got home my girls and Ben had hung up signs all over the house.
I don't really like celebrating my birthday too much anymore but it was a pretty good day. We had a BBQ with my family that night.
We had a summer rain shower so of course the girls had to go outside and enjoy the water (and the coolness that it brought). They had to put on their garden boots:)
This is my first crop of tomatoes that I got out of my garden this year. I have had tons of tomatoes and they are DeLiCiOuS!
Ben and I celebrated our 7th anniversary and Ben got me these beautiful flowers. They are my very favorite flowers:)
For Father's day Ben got a nice back rub from Ady & Emma...nice!
One night I started not feeling so well in the middle of the night. The next morning I was trying to sleep a little and just let the girls watch some television while I rested in my room. Ady and Emma got themselves dressed. Ady did a pretty good job but this is the outfit that Emma picked out.
She wasn't too happy that I made her change part of it when I got out of bed. I did think that it was really cute that Emma is getting big enough to get herself dressed (I do think that she had some help from Ady)!We were also able to squeeze in Ady's first trip to the dentist (which she absolutely loved - she asked me the next day if she could go back again that day). I was very excited that it went so well because she was a little nervous about it but our hygentist was great:) I was also able to get Emma potty trained...yipee! I am so excited because it was 100 times easier than it was with Ady. I was really dreading it but just finally decided to do it one day. The first day wasn't all that great (she pretty much peed on the floor the whole day...thankfully I have all wood floors in my house), but by the second day she had it down and she has been doing awesome ever since. We even went on a week long vacation two weeks after she was potty trained and she did great. I am so glad to have that over with and to be done with diapers!!!








2 comments:
Looks like you are having fun!! I can't believe that Emma is potty trained! I miss your girls, give them a big hug for me.
Can't believe the summer is almost gone! Way to go Emma for being potty trained:) maybe you can show Alli one of these days!
Post a Comment