background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What?

So, the insurance company told us that our car is totaled from our car accident and that there is over $9000 worth of damage. Here are a few pictures of our car after the accident (the bumper at the back of the car is actually the guys front bumper who hit us).
Every time we go and check on the car I have a hard time believing that it is totaled because it looks great but I guess that there is a lot of frame damage. At least I know that I was driving a safe car.
After fighting with the insurance company for several weeks we finally went and cleaned out our car. Both Ady and I almost starting crying. This has been an excellent car and I am very sad to be without it:(
I see lots of cars driving on the road that look WAY worse than this. Oh well, I guess we will move on to our next car that is awaiting us:)

0 comments: