At the beginning of December Ben got to dress up as Santa Claus for a Fun Run. It was a one-mile run for children. He was a little apprehensive about it in the beginning but he ended up having a lot of fun doing the race. The local newspaper wrote up a story about it and his picture was on the front cover of the Community section (nobody knew that it was Ben though)!
Ben probably ended up running more than just a mile since he was supposed to run with the kids. He would run up to the front of the group and then circle back to see the kids at the back.
Santa Claus giving "5" to Ady & Emma. I had to help Ben get ready so the girls knew that it was their dad that was dressed up as Santa. It was really cute though to see all of the other little kids want to get their pictures taken with him and wanting to talk to him.
Ben and the girls.Emma was fine going and seeing Santa. She knew that it was Ben and she was happy to go and stand by him. Ady on the other hand knew it was Ben also but she would have nothing to do with him. I kept reminding her that it was her dad and she would still scream and run off. Finally, I decided that I wanted a picture and she screamed the whole time. All of the other kids were looking at her kind of funny:)
We left the Santa suit sitting out in our front room. The next morning we woke to little girls saying "HO, HO, HO". A few minutes later Ady came walking in with the Santa suit on. It was really cute. I kept asking her why she could wear it when she was so scared of the suit when it was on her dad!
Emma of course had to give it a try also!









3 comments:
thats the skinniest santa i have ever seen....and the cutest two girly santas too!
I love the picture of the girls sitting in front of the tree... they both look SO cute, I love their smiles :) ANd the pictures of Ben crack me up! He sure is one skinny Santa!
Adorable pictures, Brooke! What I want to know is -- how in the WORLD can you be pregnant with twins??? You look fantastic, and the understanding I had is that twins = mommy looking like a circus tent. Way to break the mold, Brookie!
Post a Comment