background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What do you do when you can't do anything?

Play with my girls and read to them:)
We read Little House on the Prairie and started Farmer Boy!
Quilt
I finished this quilt that I have been working on for quite a while. The quilt isn't actually in this picture (it is being quilted) but it matches the pillows and pillow case that I made from my scraps. It turned out really cute and I can't wait to see it when it is completely done!
I made these car seat covers and blankets for the babies!
Read outside while the girls play (thank heavens for the nice weather lately) and work on my tan all at the same time!

Plan my high school reunion (yes I am in charge of my 15 year reunion this year).
I have been able to find a lot of people on Facebook!

Order stuff online (my sister-in-law told me about some great deals on diapers that I could get on line).
As of tonight I officially have 240 preemie diapers, 642 Newborn diapers, and 1236 size 1 diapers for a total of 2118 diapers! I figure that should last us about 5 months:)

Teach my kids how to do laundry!
Emma especially loves to help. They can put the dirty clothes into the washer and then Ben has to move them from the washer up to the dryer. Then I sit on the couch and fold them...that is what I call teamwork!

Help my girls clean their room (by sitting on the bed and telling them what to do)!

Take pictures of my ever expanding belly (my belly button is officially gone).

31 Weeks
32 Weeks
33 Weeks
34 Weeks
35 Weeks
36 Weeks


Pack bags for the hospital (ready or not here we come)!


Let the adventure begin!!!

2 comments:

Matthews said...

Oh, your girls are so cute. You are such a good mom. We are excited to see your new additions to the family!

cjaster said...

You are such a trooper Brooke! Loved looking at the pictures & your girls looks so excited for everything. You are wonder woman. That was a good idea teaching them the laundry. Looks like you're set. lol. :)