Well, time is flying by. The babies are getting bigger and bigger each week and we are just loving having them in our house!
Just lounging (I am realizing that I rarely take pictures of them individually...I guess I need to start).
All of my kiddos...some days life is just normal and then other days I realize that I have 4 kids and the oldest is only 5!
Just the girls. Emma is sound asleep in this picture. We were waiting up for some cousins to come who the girls hadn't seen in a long time and Emma just zonked out:)
Emma was playing at a friends birthday party and bonked her head REALLY hard right on the concrete. She had a huge goose egg on her forehead and a nice scratch on her nose. We put some ice on her head. When I went in to check on them before I went to bed this is how I found Emma...she still had the ice pack on her head even in her sleep!















1 comments:
We can't wait to see you guys next week...Mackenzie is going to die over those babies!!! I'll call you this weekend so we can set something up!!
Post a Comment