background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter

Easter weekend was really the first time that I had taken the babies out of the house (except to go to the doctor) and we ran all over the place. My first adventure was taking the babies to get weighed...all by myself. It took me all morning trying to get out of the house (thankfully my older girls had slept over at their grandma's house or I don't think that I ever would have made it out)! When I finally got to the doctors office I had to figure out how to get both carseats on the stroller. I think if anybody was watching me they would have thought that I was crazy because it took me lots of attempts:) I finally succeeded and made it through the rest of the doctors office without any problems. At 5 weeks old Sadie weighed in at 7 pounds 3 ounces and Stockton weighed in at 7 pounds 7 ounces.
On Saturday we had a couple different Easter picnics. We first started off by going out to Toquerville with my family for a little picnic.
Aunt Natalie and Aunt Brenda holding the babies. It is nice to have two babies because there is always enough to go around!
After lunch we had an Easter egg hunt for the kids.
The little kids got to go first and they were all VERY excited!

Look at those smiles:) Good thing they were willing to share with me!
Then it was time for a little wiffle ball with the big kids
and throwing rocks into the river for the little kids!

After leaving the Beckstrom Easter picnic we headed to the Neumann picnic.
Sadie hanging out with Aunt Marci
Sadie and Stockton with their great grandma and grandpa Hunt.
A lot of the Neumann grandkids building a pyramid
and all of the Neumann grandkids sitting still for a picture...it wasn't that easy to get:) There are now 26 grandkids in the family (with three brand new little babies). The only way we could get the kids to sit still was to tell them that they couldn't do their Easter egg hung until we got a picture.
The little kids getting ready to go.

On Sunday morning the girls were so excited to see that the Easter Bunny had found our house. They were also excited for their new beautiful Easter dresses.

I can't believe how fast Ady is growing up! She is getting to be so big and it makes me excited and sad at the same time.
My beautiful girls.

My silly Emma:)

We had a great Easter weekend but I was completely exhausted when it was all over with. It was nice to just be at home again for a while!

0 comments: