Here are a few random pictures of the things that have been going on during September.
Ady posing for a picture. Do you like her hair bow? She made it herself out of some ribbon that was on a present! Notice all of the baby stuff in the back ground...and she is sitting in a boppy:)
It rained a couple of weeks ago and when we got home on a Sunday evening water was coming out of our light fixture above our bed. The girls slept in our room on the floor and we slept in their bed. It worked out well and I was glad that our girls had a queen size bed. This is what I found when I went in to check on the girls...Emma always ends up in some crazy places!
These cute girls sure love each other. Emma is still a little lost without Ady at home but she is doing better. The other day when Ady was heading for dance Emma went running after her so she could give her a hug. I just wish that they ALWAYS could get a long.The girls getting ready to go and watch a triathlon with dad. Ben got brave and took all four kids with him to watch his brother and sister in law in a triathlon. I had to run a bunch of errands to get ready for my class reunion and so he took them all.
Ady & Emma getting ready to go to school.
This time of year is parade time. We have been to a couple and are excited for a couple more that are coming up. We had a few people that were in the last parade stop and take pictures of the twins watching the parade. They enjoyed the show and the girls got LOTS of candy...one of the benefits of sitting at the start of the parade:)We just had my 15 year reunion that I happened to be in charge of. It was a lot of fun but definitely a lot of work. 18 months worth of planning finally through...I am glad that my turn is over with!
We just held it at our high school since every where else is so expensive to rent. This was the entrance into the area where it was held. The decorations were simple but turned out really cute.
Do we really look like we have been out of high school for 15 years? It sure doesn't feel like it but I guess it is true. Time sure flies when you are having fun!




0 comments:
Post a Comment