background

Friday, December 23, 2011

9 Months

I can hardly believe but my sweet little babies are now 9 months old! It has flown by. Whenever my babies get to this age I am always stunned at how fast it has gone compared to the pregnancy which lasts the same amount of time. These two have brought so much energy into our home...especially lately:) Here is a sequence of pictures of me trying to get a 9 month picture with a sign along with what I think the babies were thinking.
Sadie: "She didn't really think that I would just sit still for this did she?"
Stockton: "Excuse me, but I wanted that!"
(me trying it again)
Stockton: "Thanks mom...now it's my turn!"
Stockton: "It doesn't taste very good...
...so let's see what else this thing can do."
Sadie: "I want that back."
Stockton: "What is that thing on Sadie's head...
...who cares, I want that paper back!"
I think that it is officially dead!
Sadie at 9 months
Still has just 2 teeth.
Almost crawling (she wants to so bad and gets up on her hands and knees but just can't get her arms to move...occasionally she will go for it and take a nose dive.)
Rolls everywhere.
Loves to stand and is trying to pull herself up on anything that she can.
Loves to jump and bounce.
Likes eating big people food.
Stockton at 9 months
No teeth yet.
Loves big people food (toast, waffles, pizza).
Rolls all over the place.
Getting ready to crawl (he gets in the push up position with his legs straight and up on his toes then he falls to the ground and does a little swimming move and can scoot a little that way).
Loves to sing and talk...at church he will join in on all of the songs at the top of his lungs.
Waves "night, night" when it is time to go to bed.
Gives "5".
Sadie especially loves to stand and always tries to. When you try to sit her down she won't let her body bend so she can stand. This is her leaning against the coach and then she would lunge forward and Ben would catch her...she got so excited!
Stockton & Sadie just hanging out leaning on the couch. They look so big like this. Stockton is definitely still bigger than Sadie.
Taking the plunge!

They are also starting to get themselves into mischief. They just won't stay put and end up in really random places. The other night we were working on some Christmas stuff and this is where we found both of them after a few minutes.
Sadie had rolled over and somehow managed to get stuck under a chair...I have no clue how she did it.
Stockton had managed to get tangled up in an extension cord. It is reminding me that it is time to get the house baby proofed. I have also found them under the tree trying to get the presents and underneath my rocking chair! So long days where I could set them on the floor to play and run and shower and clean the other room. Bring on the crazy days of crawlers! I am ready for it just because they are...they are no longer content to just sit and they want so badly to move around. I am a little nervous for this next stage but excited at the same time.

1 comments:

Trish said...

I love your blogs and keeping up with you and your little family! So dang cute! I miss ya girl!