On Thanksgiving morning I decided to try and get some pictures of my cute kids all together. They did pretty well and I think that they turned out really cute.
Ady carrying Sadie. It makes me a little bit nervous, but it is also nice sometimes that she can help move them around. Sometimes you just need an extra set of hands.
Emma & Ady. Ady wanted to hold a leaf just like Sadie. It makes me laugh sometimes how much this girl wants to be like her baby sister!
This is how we fit all four kids in the stroller at one time! Usually Ady & Emma walk but when everybody is tired at the same time this is how we ride.The kids were super good during the pictures and we only had the one melt down with Emma from which she quickly recovered. Now let's see if I ever get around to doing anything with the pictures:)




















4 comments:
Hahaha you were right! Those pictures of Ady and Emma in the air are hilarious!!!!
Oh, cute, cute, cute! I love the surprised look on Sadie's face, or maybe it's just her round eyes. Your children are really unbelievably beautiful!
Those pictures are all SO cute!! I laughed out loud when I got to the ones of Ben throwing Ady & Emma in the air! Their faces are classic.. especially Ady's! :)
Ha Ha-I like that Ady and Emma don't like being thrown in the air! The group photos turned out really cute!
Post a Comment