background

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Ady!




For Ady's birthday this year she decided that she wanted to have a Princess Tea Party and only invite girls. 




We had so much fun making the decorations for the party and the girls had a hard time trying to decide which of their new dressups would be best to wear. 
Posing for their princess shot!
Getting already for the party.
Making sure all the food was ready for the tea party.
All the girls had to wear princess dresses and when they first got to the party they all got to decorate picture frames to take home with them at the end.  Let's just say there was lots of glitter and jewels EVERYWHERE!
After the lunch the girls got to go for a ride in the princess carriage. 
The girls absolutely LOVED it!

Opening presents at the party.

All of the beautiful princesses.
No cake, just cupcakes this year.
The party was a huge success and all of the girls had a great time.  Everybody stayed a little longer to go on an extra carriage ride.  I even jumped in and went for a ride with the girls!
Enjoying the sunshine and the beautiful outdoors.  They were so messy but sometimes it is okay to get a bit messy.  They had a great time!
So when we were in Phoenix I found these shoes.  I couldn't resist them.  They had matching shoes for all of us all the way from Sadie's size to mine.  I love this picture!
When it is nice outside we enjoy walking home around the temple.  The kids love getting out some of their stored up energy.
Ady's birthday was on a Sunday so we got to celebrate it at Sunday dinner.
Sadie & Stockton riding bikes together.  Sometimes they play so great together and I love to watch them.
Getting ready to walk to the park.
Ady getting to celebrate her birthday at her other grandma's house!
Ady was excited to get to open her birthday presents from us.
She was most excited about her new doll!  
She loves her doll Daisy and takes her everywhere!

1 comments:

Andi said...

So, SO cute! You are such a cute mom! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hope all is well!!