background

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Beginning of January

I have totally not been keeping up lately and have decided I need to get caught up so here we go!
Here are our Christmas lights from 2012.  Every year we add a bit more.
My favorite part is the tree that I spend hours wrapping each year.
This year we even had somebody leave us a gift on our porch thanking us for our lights.  We also had somebody stop by and tell us that they were the best lights in town (although they most definitely weren't).  I love Christmas!
Stockton trying on a dress up.  He always feels left out when the girls are playing dress up and wants to join in.  Maybe I need to get some super hero dress ups for him but for now he gets to be a princess:)
Everybody in their dress ups and crowns!
Princess Sadie
Princess Emma
Princess Stockton showing off another dressup
and Princess Ady.
Everybody getting ready for bed.

0 comments: