background

Monday, November 10, 2008

Make-up!

Ady's cousin got a hold of her last night and this is what she ended up looking like! They found some play make-up at grandma's house and they went to town with a make over for Ady.
When we got home Ady came walking into the bathroom to show me her lipgloss! It wasn't lip gloss - it was finger nail polish! She had taken it out of my purse. She has just put in on her lips!


Here is the after picture. You can kind of see the bright pink on her lips. She wouldn't let me take a picture and this was the best that I could get. She was a little embarassed and probably sad after I got after her. I know she is only trying to copy me but I was a little frustrated with her getting into things that she shouldn't be in!



And all the while, there sat little Emma on the floor being as sweet as ever!
(She looks so cute in these jammies)!

0 comments: