We just got home from a trip to Salt Lake for yet another wedding in the Neumann family. Ben's 2nd to youngest brother got married and the wedding was in Salt Lake. We headed up on Friday and we were hoping for a nice day on Saturday (since rain was in the forecast). We woke up Saturday to pouring rain. After the ceremony at the Salt Lake temple it was still raining and we stood outside waiting for the bride and groom to appear. The rain let up for about an hour while we took pictures and then it started pouring again.
Lexi, Emily, Shelbi, Aubrey, Abby, and Ady waiting outside the temple in the rain.
Lexi, Emily, Shelbi, Aubrey, Abby, and Ady waiting outside the temple in the rain.
We walked around the grounds for a little while and I kept finding pretty places to take pictures. I kept telling Ben "this is my last one" and then we'd walk 50 feet and I would say "Oh, I have to take a picture here!" Ben and my girls are such good sports!
All the boys! Bret, Dent, Steve, Gene, Cade, Ty, Ben, Nick, and Ryan. All the brothers are on the right side of the picture.
All the Neumann girls! Caitlin, Amy, Maura, Marci, Sarah, Brooke, Kaer, and Emily. We lined up shortest to tallest and except for Caitlin all of the sister-in-laws are in the back. I didn't think that I was very tall but in the Neumann family I'm taller than most!
Our cute little family at the reception. It was such a long day and we took lots of pictures (when I downloaded them onto my computer I took 148 pictures just on Saturday)! I love to take pictures and my girls are so much fun to take pictures of. They usually cooperate pretty well!
Ady and her Uncle Cade
To end the night they drove away in a horse and carriage. Ady was sad because she didn't get to give them a kiss before they left. As we were leaving we passed their carriage and Ady got to blow them a kiss. It made her happy at the end of a very long day!She was excited to get into her bed at the hotel. She wanted to stay there forever. Our room was tiny but we made her a bed under the table and I think that she thought that was pretty cool! She kept calling it our new house.












1 comments:
So cute!! I love the green...what a fun color to have in your wedding!!! Looks like the girls made it through the long day just fine! :) Cute family!
Post a Comment