Emma is at such a fun and frustrating age. She is so dang cute but she definitely knows what she wants and lets you know if she doesn't get it!
My goal these days is to try and laugh at things that normally I don't want to laugh at. A couple of weeks ago this is the mess that I got to clean up just as I was leaving for work! It seems like that is how it always goes (especially when I am running late).
Last week it rained in St. George. It hasn't rained in forever so the girls wanted to stand in it. I couldn't get Emma to get out of the rain and she was drenched. Every time I made her come in she would scream and then climb back down the stairs into the downpour.
On Saturday of last week Ben and 3 of his brothers ran a 20 mile race. Emma and I got there early so we could watch them all come in and Emma just kicked back and ate her breakfast.
This is Ben, Ryan, Ty, and Nick after the 20 mile race. They all received medals for placing in their age group.
Emma enjoying some delicious corn in Pine Valley. We had quite the assembly going of shucking, cooking, cutting, and bagging corn for the freezer. We did 120 bags from corn we have in our garden.



0 comments:
Post a Comment