We are enjoying the college football season so far this year. Last weeks win over Oklahoma was pretty amazing and their win this week wasn't too bad either. Ben ran a race Saturday morning and then we headed to Pine Valley to watch the game.
We were pretty festive and it was a lot of fun. I have to say that I really didn't watch much of the game until the 4th quarter but I could hear the comments coming from Ben, my brother-in-law, and my dad.
The little kids didn't really know what was going on but Ady and Emma were both clapping along with the rest of us!
Ben taking the girls for a ride on the 4-wheeler.
Emma, Ady, Kalli, Whitnee, and Isak helping pick produce in the garden.
Marley, Ady, Miley, and Emma. My cousin Mason and his family from Elko came and spent the weekend with us. It was fun to have them there since we don't get to see them very often. He has two little girls that are just 3 months older than my little girls and they had a lot of fun playing together!
This was Ady on her first day of preschool. She was so excited she could hardly stand it! When we got to her school she got a little big nervous but I think that she did really well. She told me all about it when I went to pick her up.



2 comments:
Cute Kids!! We've been cheering on the cougars & they had such a great jump start until yesterday. Good thing I was at a Barbie princess movie party instead of watching the game. Mike endured the pain alone. Looks like you guys are having a good time & eating lots of corn. Yummy!
cute pics...Ady looks so grown up on her first preschool day!
Post a Comment