background

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fun with the girls and Ben's Triathlon

Well I decided it was time to try and do something with Emma's hair. She doesn't have much (she takes after me and I didn't have hair until I was close to four)! I put some little pig tails in the back for church. She actually looked really cute but they didn't last a long time (since there wasn't much hair for the rubber bands to stay attached to.

The back view!
If I ever have the camera out Ady has to be in the picture so here they are posing together on our way to church!

Lately the girls have really liked getting thrown onto the bean bag and they want to do it over and over again.
Ady was the first to enjoy the sport but it didn't take long for Emma to join in on the fun.
Now when Emma wants to do it she says "high"!

On Friday night Ben and I went to a Peter Breinholt and Ryan Shupe concert. It was a lot of fun! It was a great flashback to my college days and back to when Ben and I first started dating. It was fun to have a little time with my husband even if it was really cold (the concert was outside). We had to get up and dance a little in order to stay warm!

On Saturday Ben did his second triathlon. In the spring we did one together and we were both supposed to do this one but I decided not to since I haven't done anything in months.....so I got to watch with the kids.
400 yard swim10 mile bike ride
5K run
The finish line!
Ben did the race with his brother and his sister and a sister-in-law (missing from the picture). They all had a great time and it was fun having so many people to watch. Hopefully in the spring I will be participating in it once again!

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

awesome job on the triathlon ben. I wish I would try a tri!!

Nat B. said...

Ben puts us all to shame! I would be winded after the 5K let alone everything else.

Lacy J. said...

Wow, a triathlon again?! Ady and Emma are sure cute and Im glad Emma doesn't have hair too for Alli's sake and I guess we can thank you for it, ha ha ha, just kiddin'! See you soon!