background

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trip to the cold!

We made a trip up to visit the Barkers at the end of October. We were going up for a BYU game anyway and decided to extend our stay just a little bit.
During our trip we got to make sugar cookies and decorate them. The girls loved the cute little aprons and hats.
Emma helping me roll out the cookie dough. She wanted to just poke holes in it and didn't really want me to help her!
Ady overly excited about her cookie!
TaiLee and Emma. They are only three months apart and had fun playing together.
Ady and Emma playing in the leaves outside Krista's house. The leaves in St. George are still nice and green and clinging to the trees so the girls had fun throwing them at each other!
On our way to Provo we stopped at Gardner Village and had fun finding all of the witches. Ady wasn't quite sure about them at first but finally warmed up to them (once she realized that they weren't real - although there were plenty of people dressed up as witches walking around).
We even saw some witches flying through the air!
Trying to get the girls to pose for a picture isn't always the easiest thing. Emma obviously wasn't too happy about this one!
Ben and I at the BYU vs. TCU game. I can't say that it was the most exciting game that I have ever been (it probably would have been if I had started cheering for the other team) but we still had a decent time. We took this picture at the beginning of the game (that would explain the big smile). We had fun on our trip but it was a bit colder than we were used to. I do love St. George in the fall!

0 comments: