Halloween is always such a fun and busy day. We had lots going on and the girls did pretty well with it all. Thankfully that got a little bit of a nap to help them make it through the day!
They were both lady bugs for Halloween and they were so adorable. I tried to do a little photo shoot before we were off to where we needed to go but Emma didn't really want to cooperate!
Notice the nice sippy cup in all of the pictures that Emma is in? We couldn't move it without her crying so we decided it added some character!
My silly little lady bugs! For some reason Ady loves to pull funny faces in pictures and I have no clue where she learned that from :)
She also had a party at her preschool and got to wear her costume there as well. She sang some cute Halloween songs with her preschool class and has been singing them to us all weekend!














2 comments:
How Dang Cute are your girls!!! Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE their cute little costumes!! They are beautiful girls!! I love your list of funny things they say at the top of your blog, oh man, that is so dang funny and cute!!! I sure wish we were closer and could see you guys!!!
Addy
How cute are those lady bugs!! I LOVED your BYU cake too...I hope Bed did too!! I loved catching up on your blogs... I need to post HAlloween too!! Can you believe it's November? The holidays are officially upon us eh?
Post a Comment