On President's day we decided to go and play in the snow. We couldn't get into the cabin since there was too much snow but we found us a nice hill to go sledding down. We had a great time and it was really warm.
Emma found herself a spot without any snow! She went down the hill once and wasn't all that fond of it.
Emma and Landon hung out with grandma on a blanket while the rest of us went sledding. As long as they had some sort of food in front of them they were happy!
Ady wasn't sure if she liked getting sprayed by all of the snow, but she kept going:)
I decided to go on a run with Ady and.......
we crashed!
After all of that Ady still decided that she wanted to go down the hill all by herself. Check out her expression in the picture. She didn't seem to like it all that much but when she got back to the top of the hill she wanted to go again! She is getting so brave.
Brice and Matthew
Kalli and Austin didn't like the big hill so they just had fun playing on the sled.
Natalie and Kalli tried to wipe Ady and I out. I was off the sledding path trying to help Ady get snow out of her boot when I heard Natalie scream "watch out Brooke". I looked up just in time to see them heading straight for us. I grabbed Ady and ran just in time to get out of their way. It was pretty funny but probably wouldn't have been if they had actually hit us!
This is my acrobatic brother Britt! He didn't like the sled and decided to do somersaults down the hill instead:)





2 comments:
Looks like a great day in the snow! You've been able to enjoy the snow more than I have! I need to get out more... :)
Good Times!
Post a Comment