background

Friday, March 5, 2010

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. Earlier in the week we had some friends over from our ward who have kids the same age as Emma and we decorated cookies. The little girls had so much fun and especially loved putting(pouring) the sprinkles on the cookies. The adults even had a good time making a few also.
Ady came home with this beautiful hat that she made at preschool. Isn't it cute? She was very proud of it and even took turns sharing it with Emma:)
The girls got matching jammies for Valentine's so we had to take pictures. My girls always have to have a baby with them. We can't go anywhere without a baby and a purse in tote for everybody!
Aren't they sweet?For breakfast on Valentine's we had pink waffles with pink syrup...it was delicious.
Ady one day asked if she could do Emma's hair. I was doing something somewhere else in the house and she yelled to me to ask if she could use a little water. After a while I went to check on the girls and this is what I found. Both of the girls on the counter looking for bows to put in their hair:)
Emma close up ;)
Don't you love Emma's new hair do? Ady was quite pleased with herself and thought that Emma just looked beautiful!These are my two cute girls getting ready to go to church. Some weeks I actually do something with Emma's hair. There isn't much there but it looks really cute when it is done (but it also makes her look more grown up and I'm not quite sure if I like that)!

0 comments: