Ady had a somewhat tragic accident a few weeks ago and this is what I came home to. Somehow the bike trailer managed to flip over while Ben was taking the girls on a ride. After several weeks (and lots of drama) she eventually recovered but she still has a scar that will hopefully go away one day!

Ady has been in preschool this year and has loved it. She loves her teacher Ms. Adriane and is always excited to go to school. She thinks that she is sooo big! She was excited for her graduation but she also knew that after her graduation she would be done with preschool (for a little while at least) so she was sad that it was going to end.
Ady and her class showed us a little bit of what they learned each month while they were in preschool. It was fun to hear them sing songs and nursery rhymes. She has loved school and has learned so much!
Ady with her proud parents:0 I still can't believe that she is getting so old. I keep telling her that I won't let her grow any bigger (if only I really could stop it from happening).
Ady with Ms. Adriane. Thankfully Ms. Adriane happens to be one of my good friends so I think that we will still get to see her every once in a while and she will be Ady's teacher again next fall.








1 comments:
congrats Addie!
Post a Comment