A few weeks ago we went to a wedding reception for one of Ben's friends. On the way home we noticed a drain was overflowing so Ben stopped to clean it. We decided to walk around the downtown area and look at the statues. The girls had fun playing on them and I had to get some pictures - of course!
The girls had a birthday party for a little girl in our ward. They had so much fun. They were both a little nervous the first time they went through the obstacle course but by the end they were both loving it and doing it on their own.
Anybody who knows me knows that I LOVE watermelon. When I was growing up instead of having a birthday cake I would always have a watermelon (my birthday is in the summer). Every year I just wait for the watermelons to show up in the stores. A few weeks ago I saw the first ones at Costco and had to buy one. They usually aren't that great this time of year but this one was delicious and the girls helped me cut it up. We all wore our aprons that my mom made for us!






0 comments:
Post a Comment