background

Saturday, July 2, 2011

3 months

A couple of weeks ago was officially when Sadie and Stockton were three months old. They are getting so big and are just smiling all of the time:) We are loving it.
Sadie was ready for bed and not too happy that I was trying to get pictures!
Stockton just chillin'. He is my little chubber boy!
The two of them hanging out on the bean bag. I can hardly remember how small they were when we brought them home. They are right on track with where they should be.
Sadie
Stockton has found his hands and loves to suck on them.
Holding hands.
Snoozing together on the bean bag. I have to say that my bean bag has been very convenient. They love to lay there together:)

1 comments:

Krista said...

Oh wow, i forget you have twins until I see the pics. I can't believe you have FOUR kids. They are all so cute! You look great too by the way. I can't wait for Shawn and Hayley to have their little boys.