Last week we did the baby blessings at church for Sadie and Stockton. It was a very nice day and we had lots and lots of family there to support us. Here are some pictures from our special day.
Just the girls.
Just the girls.
Sadie in her pretty dress. I have used the same dress for all of my girls and it has been fun to pull it out each time and remember how pretty it is.
Sadie wasn't too happy here. She didn't want to calm down so we were a little worried about how the blessing would go in church. Thankfully, they were both perfect little angels.
They are getting so big. Sadie is better at holding her head up but they both like to try and sit. They are both sitting in bumbo's in this picture.
Sadie, Lola, and Stockton were born 4 days apart and were all blessed on the same day. Two hours after we blessed Sadie and Stockton, my brother blessed his little girl, Lola. Afte,r we had a big dinner for all of Ben's family, my family, and my sister-in-laws family (about 70 people) at my parents house. We had a big crowd and a beautiful day to do it on.We are so thankful for these two beautiful babies that are in our home. They have DEFINITELY changed our lives and we are grateful for that. I can't imagine life without them in it...as crazy as it is sometimes:) I am also thankful for the two great families that Ben and I have who always support us in everything that we do.












3 comments:
What a great day!! They look so adorable. You really have a beautiful family!
What a great day! They are so adorable and Ady and Emma are so cute!
Brooke, so dang beautiful! What a happy day!!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment