We got to celebrate Emma's birthday while we were in Pine Valley (this will probably be the case most years since it always seems to fall during the Memorial day weekend). We had a fun barbeque with family and friends. 

Emma was really excited to open her presents. She had way too many and was happy with each one that she got!
Blowing out the candles on her cupcake!
We woke up to an inch of snow on memorial day. It was kind of crazy. Thankfully it all melted quickly and we were able to enjoy a nice rest of the day:)
Ady all dressed up to play in the snow (I think that it was melted by the time they actually got out there). Ady had actually asked if she could take her new snow suit up and I told her no because there wouldn't be any more snow until the winter...I guess I was wrong.
Stockton and Sadie with my aunt Carol.
Cleaning the graves off on memorial day. Every year we go down and clean all of our ancestors graves off and my mom tells us about them. I wish that I could remember all of the stories but it is nice to have reminders once in a while about the sacrifices they made.
Ben and his brother rode their bikes up to Pine Valley on Friday - it was a long ride. On Monday two of his brothers drove back up so that they could all ride home together. The ride home was definitely easier than the ride up. I think that they all had a great time!We always look forward to Memorial day weekend, being in Pine Valley, and the start of our summer. The only problem is that it goes by so fast. It was nice to have a little extra help with the twins and not have to worry about cooking all the time. My mom is always great and we eat sooo much while we are there:)






0 comments:
Post a Comment