background

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6 to 8 weeks

My babies are actually almost 11 weeks old now but I am just a little behind. I uploaded these two weeks ago and then never finished my post so here they are.
Stockton 6 weeks
Stockton starting to smile:)
Sadie 6 weeks...I love her expression!
Best buds.
All the kiddos:)

I came in one day and this is how I found Stockton. Ady had decided to dress him up. Notice the bracelet as well as the headband:) I am sure that it won't be the last time!
He looks like he is kind of enjoying it!
Sadie chilling with her bunny.
Ady playing dress up with Sadie. This is Emma's swimsuit cover up that she is wearing. Not really what I want Ady to be doing with her but I thought that it was funny so I had to get a picture.
This is how they sleep at night. All swaddled up and laying next to each other.
Swinging time:)
Sadie hanging out in the swing.
Stockton
Laying in the stroller together:)
Sadie & Stockton at 8 weeks old
My handsome little man:)
Beautiful Sadie:)
Just chilling.
Sweet smiles!

Things are going really good and they are getting more and more fun. They sure love to smile and just hang out. I couldn't ask for two better babies!

0 comments: