At the two month appointment Sadie was 9 pounds 5 ounces and Stockton was 10 pounds 3.5 ounces. They are both getting so big and so cute. The doctor was quite impressed with them and told me not to change anything that we are doing. I had thought that I could handle going to the doctor by myself and then at the last minute I remembered that they were going to have to have shots so I called my sister-in-law to come with me. Thankfully I did since there was some crying...not terrible, but more than I could have handled by myself.
Dancing in the family room. Ady had her cousin Isak to dance with so Emma found her a life sized doll:)We are having fun and enjoying all of their smiles that they are giving everyday. The days are still flying by but we are trying to enjoy each minute of it. Some days are crazier than others, but overall life is pretty great:)













1 comments:
Cute! It looks like things are going well...if not a little busy! :)
Post a Comment