background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Two months





Ady & Sadie watching TV.
I came home from young womens one night and this is what I found. Ben had let the babies try out the Bumbo's and they liked it (for a few seconds...until their heads got to heavy).
Sadie enjoying her seat.

Stockton enjoying his turn.
Our garden.
Ady holding our first zucchini. I think that we are going to have another great garden and tons of tomatoes!
Somebody gave us all of this formula! I was very excited because these are about $12 a can and should last us a couple of months since we only use formula at night.
Taking a nap:) I don't do it very often but it seems like when I want a nap are the only times the babies are fussy...so I end up laying them by me and everybody is happy!
Feeding time.
Stockton and his bear and Sadie and her bunny. Ady and Emma make sure that Sadie and Stockton always have something to cuddle with.
Emma finished joy school a couple of weeks ago. She has been doing it all year and has had such a good time. These are a most of the kids that did it this year.
Ady's preschool graduation.
She was really excited for this day and it ended up being really cold. She did a great job though!
Ady & Miss Adriane
Ady with her grandma Neumann and her pretty flowers that she got for her graduation!
Ady and Emma got invited by grandma & grandpa Neumann to go on a trip to see their cousins in Blanding. They were sooo excited to go. Emma kept asking over and over when they were going to leave. She wasn't even sad to leave us. Ady was a little sad but she got over it quickly and they had a GREAT time. Ben and I enjoyed ourselves while they were gone also. We went to breakfast and went shopping...it is much easier with just the twins and not the two older girls. By the end of their trip Ben decided he was bored without them here so we were ready for them to come home.
Sadie and Stockton with their grandma Becktrom.

0 comments: