background

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pine Valley

We have been hanging out in Pine Valley quite a bit this summer. It seems like we have had stuff most weekends up there and we have been enjoying our little mini vacations that we get.
Sadie hanging out on the couch. She always wants to be sitting up and when we lay her down she lifts her head because she doesn't like being flat.
Uncle Brian with Lola and Stockton.
These guys are only four days apart.
We went for a little drive up in the campground and they have a new campground named after my grandma.
Sadie & Stockton & Myself.

Emma, Sadie, Stockton, and myself just enjoying a relaxing day in PV.
These girls love their grandma. They had so much fun playing and did NOT want to go home.
Ady is very much into her writing. She made a cousin book and wrote everybody's names (all the cousins and adults) in her book. She was very proud of herself!
I think that Ady was a little tired when we finally got home. She disappeared after dinner the day after we got home and when I went to look for her this is where I found her...sound asleep!

1 comments:

Lorinda said...

Brooke, You look so fabulous. I like your hair! The babies are so big and so cute. Seems like you are doing some fun things and getting along with 2 babies just fine. Take care.