July came and went so fast! It is always one of my favorite months because there is always so much going on with the holidays and with family reunions. My sister in law was still here at the beginning of July so we went out to the Gunlock rodeo to watch her rope. The girls had so much fun playing with Alli and watching all of the horses and cows. They also got to go and chase a chicken (which neither of them were that excited about). They both ended up crying but it was fun to watch!
Stockton had fun bouncing on grandpa's lap. He LOVED it. Everytime my dad would stop bouncing him he would start to flap his arms...he wanted more!
The girls with grandma at the rodeo.
We had two cousins get baptized, one on Ben's side of the family and one on mine. They both happened at the same time so we had to split up to get to both of them. The girls love to watch baptisms and get excited for their own.
On the night of the 4th we sat outside our house and watched the fireworks. A lot of cousins came over and we had a real party...music, dancing, popsicles, and fireworks. It was very spontaneous but ended up being fun.
Ady and Emma watching the fireworks.
Our neighbors came over to join the party and help hold babies:)
We had fun playing with friends. Almost everyday my girls would ask "mom, who can come and play today?"
For some reason they decided that they liked dressing up like cowgirls (it must have been the rodeo) and this is what they came up with - we don't own cowboy boots. Once they got dressed up they decided they wanted to play outside...in the 100 degree weather. The coats didn't stay on real long:)
Whenever the girls are holding the babies they always ask to get a picture taken. I must say that I have 4 pretty cute kids.
Sadie & Stockton are still growing like crazy. They are at such a fun age and love to smile and giggle,
and eat their hands,
and watch everything that we do.
Emma showing off her nice outfit!
I know my house is a mess in this picture (we always have baby stuff everywhere) but everyone of my kids is asleep in this picture - Sadie on the bean bag, Emma & Stockton on the couch, and Ady on the floor. I love these moments:)
Emma has had an issue with eating her dinner lately so when we are all finished she is still eating by herself (or supposed to be eating). This is her asleep at the dinner table!
Stockton & Sadie at 4 months old.
Stockton - 13 pounds, 21.5 inches long
Sadie - 12 pounds, 21 inches long
They are doing great and are right on track with their development. It is so good to hear. They did pretty well with their shots again. I hate the look on their face though when they get stabbed. It is like a look of betrayal like they are thinking "why are you letting them do this to me?" Thankfully the crying only lasts about 30 seconds.
Tummy time! I am not very good at doing this so they don't last very long but they are definitely getting better at it.

I think that this is the most photographed spot in our house!
Hanging out in the stroller.
Visiting the St. George LDS Temple.

The girls like to go into the visitor's center. This time they got pictures of Jesus Christ.

Ady still sleeps with her FAVORITE blanket wrapped around her face. She has had this blanket since she was born and it is starting to fall apart!
Ady and Emma playing dentist. It doesn't sound like a fun game to me but I found them doing it the other day. Very creative!
For the 24th of July we went up to Enterprise for the race and parade. It is always Ben's family reunion so we got to hang out with all of the cousins and we had a lot of fun stuff going on.
They changed the race course this year so we got to see him twice, which was really fun for the kids.
All of the Neumanns who ran the race. We always have a big group who runs. I thought maybe I would try and run it this year and then realized that I have four kids now that have to be taken care of so I decided it was best for me not to try (that is my excuse at least)!
Everybody made shirts for the family reunion. This is Ben and his two brothers who all ride bikes together. They have given each other nicknames - Ty is "Da Bus", Ben is "The Tank", and Nick is "The Fridge". You can tell that it wasn't women who gave these names...I think most women would be offended by anyone of these names!
Ady showing off her cute shirt.
The next weekend we went up to Boulder Mountain for a family reunion with my family. It was a lot of fun and it was good to see some of my cousins that I don't get to see very often.
Sadie & Stockton getting ready for bed.
It seems like they are always wanting to laugh just before bed. This is a video of them right before we put them down for the night. Their giggles are so cute!
All of the little girl cousins. These are my girls second cousins.
Lexi, Ady, Miley, Emma, Marley, and Jada.
They had a blast playing together and they didn't fight at all. It was great!
Sadie, Stockton, & Mckinley. Mckinley is three weeks older than the twins. All of the cousins are girls that were born at the same time except for Stockton. There were plenty of babies to go around once again!
We had homemade ice cream a couple of times. One of the times we got to make it in a hand cranked ice cream maker. Ady was pretty good!
Emma and Ady with grandma. We had a great time and it was a lot of fun...and we ate nonstop:)
I can't believe that July has come and gone. It was a lot of fun, but now it is time to get back into normal life. I go back to work tomorrow and we are getting ready for Ady to start Kindergarten. I am a little nervous but I guess we are ready for this next adventure!


















2 comments:
Awe man, they are the cutest little buggers! All 4 of them!!!! But the babies are growing so fast! So fun to see them! I miss ya Brooke!
You do have 4 cute kids! Love all the pics, sounds like a busy July. Hoping we are in Enterprise next 24th (it's a long way out, but if we make it maybe we can get together!)
Post a Comment