background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our Life!


Here are some of the random pictures of our everyday life.
Emma showing off her police hat that she made in preschool. She comes home with some cute stuff.
Everybody in their Halloween jammies.

During our fall break I went to Pine Valley for several days. It was nice to just sit back and relax. I worked on my quilt (and got it finished...now I just need to get it quilted) and the girls played with their cousins. Sadie taking a tub in the sink.
Stockton taking a tub in the sink (I think they are out growing the sink...what do you think)!
Stockton's clean face after eating dinner (it is hard to see but his face is covered in either carrots, sweet potatoes, or squash)!
While we were there the men all worked on building a tree house for the grandkids. This is Ben working on the tree house and that chair in the middle is where I sat and watched him work! I liked the set up!
It isn't done yet but it is going to be a lot of fun when it does get finished.
The cabin with the pretty fall leaves.
When we got back to school Ady had Red Ribbon Week. She got to do all sorts of fun things during the week. This was crazy tie day. She was so excited!
Emma had to wear a crazy tie also:) Emma LOVES her sister and wants to be just like her.
Sadie and Stockton just chilling. They still aren't sitting completely by themselves but do pretty well. This is my newest set up!
Ady wearing her Fireman Hat!
Ady on Crazy Hair day!
She was excited for this day all week.
I find lots of interesting things going on some nights when I go in to check on the girls before I go to bed. Apparently Ady decided to wear her birthday hat to bed:)
This is how I found them another night...it was so cute.
Unfortunately, when I took the picture and the flash went off Emma woke up and was a little startled.

0 comments: