January has been a pretty good month. I would still say that January would have to be my least favorite month but at least this year we have had BEAUTIFUL weather. We have had fun going on walks and bike rides.
This is Sadie and Stockton with their cousins Alli & Lola on January 2nd. We had a BBQ at my parents and it was so nice we decided to eat outside. The kids had fun just playing on a blanket.
All throughout December I would go out of my way to drive by Town Square and the LDS Temple to see the Christmas lights. We decided to stop one last time to take a look at the lights.
This is one of Ben's areas in the city and the lights looked AMAZING!
Sadie and Stockton playing with their new Christmas Toys. Sadie already loves to stand!
This is how I found Sadie one night when I heard her crying. She had pulled herself up but couldn't figure out how to get back down. We had that for while when she first learned to sit up...I would go in in the middle of the night and she would be sitting there rubbing her eyes with her blanket and not able to roll over and go back to sleep. It hasn't happened with Stockton yet because he doesn't know how to go from laying to sitting by himself:)
I think that Sadie is going to be my climber. She pulls herself up on EVERYTHING and this is where I found her one day.
Just chillin' on the edge of the walker! Of course she couldn't get down but she was enjoying where she was at and not very appreciative of me trying to interfere:) Ben got out some new toys and the other day he looked up from the kitchen and she was standing up and pushing one of the cars across the room. I am afraid that she isn't going to crawl for very long!
These twins are so funny because they are both just like their sisters. Sadie is adventurous and always on the go just like Ady was (who walked by 11 months) and Stockton is pretty content to either just sit or roll around but doesn't have much desire to stand just like Emma (who didn't walk until about 15 months).
These twins are so funny because they are both just like their sisters. Sadie is adventurous and always on the go just like Ady was (who walked by 11 months) and Stockton is pretty content to either just sit or roll around but doesn't have much desire to stand just like Emma (who didn't walk until about 15 months).
Ady & Emma putting together their new Dora puzzle.
I went in to get Sadie & Stockton from the nap one day so I could take them to the doctor and this is what I found. Sadie was cuddled up to Stockton (it was cuter when her eyes weren't opened).
This has been my new display for my girls artwork. I tape it all to our sliding glass window (which I can cover when I want with my curtains) and then at the end of the month I dispose of it while they are gone. I have such a hard time knowing what to do with all of their artwork but there is NO WAY that I can keep it all. I do take pictures of each individual picture and then keep a few pieces but I know both of my girls would be heart broken if they knew that I don't keep it all. Even a piece of yucky paper with Ady's name on it is precious to her!
Emma showing off more of her school crafts.
So here are my pictures of "trying" to get a 10 month old shot! Similar to their 9 month shot but now they are both mobile (especially Sadie who is very fast to just take off). Stockton is more content to stay where I put him but also very interested in the sign. This time I had Emma there to help round up the kids but it still didn't turn out great. At least I captured their personalities!
So here are my pictures of "trying" to get a 10 month old shot! Similar to their 9 month shot but now they are both mobile (especially Sadie who is very fast to just take off). Stockton is more content to stay where I put him but also very interested in the sign. This time I had Emma there to help round up the kids but it still didn't turn out great. At least I captured their personalities!

Look at the mischievous smile...she knows what she is doing!
Not very happy she got caught...again:)
Stockton & Sadie at 10 months...finally a decent shot!
I took them to the doctor for their 9 month appointment but they were almost 10 months by the time I could get in. Here are their current stats.
Sadie at 9 1/2 months
16 pounds 4 ounces (6th percentile)
27 inches long (26th percentile) and her head is in the 58th percentile
~crawling everywhere...and she's fast!
~can go from laying or crawling to sitting
~still has just 2 bottom teeth
~waves "night night"
~says mamamama and dadadada all the time
~loves to stand and is ALWAYS pulling herself up on stuff
~loves to eat big people food
Stockton at 9 1/2 months
17 pounds 4 ounces (4th percentile)
28 inches long (28th percentile) and his head is in the 48th percentile
~rolling and army crawling all over the place!
~has no teeth
~waves "night night"
~has lots of hair (at least for one of my babies)
~says mamamama and dadadada all the time
~loves to just yell
~tries to pull himself up on things but doesn't have the leg power to do it yet
~loves all food but especially whatever we are eating
I took them to the doctor for their 9 month appointment but they were almost 10 months by the time I could get in. Here are their current stats.
Sadie at 9 1/2 months
16 pounds 4 ounces (6th percentile)
27 inches long (26th percentile) and her head is in the 58th percentile
~crawling everywhere...and she's fast!
~can go from laying or crawling to sitting
~still has just 2 bottom teeth
~waves "night night"
~says mamamama and dadadada all the time
~loves to stand and is ALWAYS pulling herself up on stuff
~loves to eat big people food
Stockton at 9 1/2 months
17 pounds 4 ounces (4th percentile)
28 inches long (28th percentile) and his head is in the 48th percentile
~rolling and army crawling all over the place!
~has no teeth
~waves "night night"
~has lots of hair (at least for one of my babies)
~says mamamama and dadadada all the time
~loves to just yell
~tries to pull himself up on things but doesn't have the leg power to do it yet
~loves all food but especially whatever we are eating
Last night when I went in to check on them before I went to bed this is how I found them...sound asleep and Stockton laying on top of Sadie. It was so cute. I keep meaning to get them in separate cribs but when I see them like this I don't want to. It is so fun to watch how they interact and how they find comfort in each other.
I went in a little later and Stockton had rolled over and curled up next to her. Such sweet little kids!
























0 comments:
Post a Comment