When you have a family the size of Ben's family it can be a little tough to get a family picture. After Christmas when Ben's sister, Marci, was in town we decided it was time for an update. We picked a time and a location and hoped for the best:)
Unfortunately one family wasn't able to make it so our family picture is already out of date. I was in charge of arranging the families in the picture and taking the picture (although I had somebody else push the button and run so I wouldn't have to). I have to say that we actually had a few that turned out great...everybody looking...nobody screaming (especially considering we had almost 50 people in the picture...and a lot of kids). We are hoping to photo shop the missing family into the picture so that it will be complete.
Of course we had to get one silly picture.
This is all but two of the grandkids (I think there are 27 grandkids in the family right now and one more on the way...and no it is not me that is expecting)!
This is all but 2 of the adults. Ben was in trouble because everybody was supposed to leave their church clothes on but Ben ended up changing and was almost kicked out of the picture...he had to hide in the back.




0 comments:
Post a Comment