I just had to write a few things down before I forgot them or lost them. Emma is in such a funny (and frustrating) stage of life right now. The other night we were at my brothers house watching a basketball game. Emma came up to me and told me that her cousin had hit her. I thought it was a little weird because they usually get along really well. I asked her to tell me again what had happened and she said "Landon hit me in the stomach and said 'your it'!" I think she was just a little confused about how to play the game:)
On Sunday at church in primary Emma's teacher asked if any of the kids knew what their parents favorite color was. Emma raised her hand and said "my daddy's favorite color is BYU blue".
Emma is SO stubborn right now and will NOT wear anything that I pick out for her. She insists on picking out her own clothes....some of which are acceptable. There is one sweater that I love and she won't wear it no matter what. She wants to buckle herself into her carseat until I get in the drivers seat and then she wants me to help. She also loves to "help" with the babies...which means to "attack". If I hear a baby cry it is usually because Emma is hauling them around somewhere!
She can be so fun sometimes though and so cute. She is currently learning a new song in primary and she sings it so cute. When we do family home evening she gets so excited to help out. She also loves to unload the utensils and put them away when I do the dishes. I am thankful for those good moments because lately they have been few and far between. Occasionally I will look at Ben and say "one day we are going to have two three year olds!"
I love my little Emma girl but I won't be too sad when this phase ends:)
Emma is SO stubborn right now and will NOT wear anything that I pick out for her. She insists on picking out her own clothes....some of which are acceptable. There is one sweater that I love and she won't wear it no matter what. She wants to buckle herself into her carseat until I get in the drivers seat and then she wants me to help. She also loves to "help" with the babies...which means to "attack". If I hear a baby cry it is usually because Emma is hauling them around somewhere!
She can be so fun sometimes though and so cute. She is currently learning a new song in primary and she sings it so cute. When we do family home evening she gets so excited to help out. She also loves to unload the utensils and put them away when I do the dishes. I am thankful for those good moments because lately they have been few and far between. Occasionally I will look at Ben and say "one day we are going to have two three year olds!"
I love my little Emma girl but I won't be too sad when this phase ends:)







0 comments:
Post a Comment