February has been a great month. We have enjoyed BEAUTIFUL weather and have been spending more and more time outside. Sadie & Stockton have found that they quite enjoy the outdoors as well...but I am not loving them crawling all over and becoming quite dirty!
I don't think that I have mentioned this before but Ben is currently training for the IronMan. It requires a lot of training so he is putting in at least 12 hours a week but that will be bumping up to about 20 for the next couple of months. He has been taking the kids on runs with him and one day we all went. He pushed Emma, Sadie, & Stockton in the jogging stroller and I rode my bike with Ady on the back of my bike. It was really fun and we hope to do it a little more. When we got back from our "jog" Stockton was sleeping on Sadie...it was really cute!
Stockton & Sadie play really cute together most of the time. They do tend to fight over toys occasionally (which usually makes me laugh to watch the interaction) and sometimes their sisters bug them and they end up getting angry. These moments are my favorite though when they just play quietly with each other and everybody is leaving them alone.
One morning after brushing Emma's hair she told me to leave the bathroom so she could finish. Just before heading out the door to go to preschool she came to give me a hug and I noticed what she had done. She had put LOTS of lip gloss on all over the top of her lip. It is kind of hard to see in the picture (thankfully it wasn't too bright of a color). I took a picture first and then had her wipe it off.
Sadie and Stockton playing together and dumping all of the toys out. It is IMPOSSIBLE to keep my floor clean!
For some reason (I know it is from watching their dad) my girls want to take their shirts off if they have spaghetti or are eating something messy. They are enjoying an ice cream cone and decided it was best to eat them like this!
My girls have all of a sudden discovered my shoes and they especially love my boots. They like to pull them out and walk around the house...or pretend that they are witches.
Ady striking a pose in her thigh high boots:)
Emma, of course, has to do the same thing! I think they might have modeling careers ahead of them.
Emma jumping on the bean bag and entertaining Stockton. He loved watching her and would just laugh whenever she was in the air. I LOVE hearing babies laugh:)
Stockton playing on the car mat.
Smiley Stockton
Love those smiles!
One day Stockton came crawling into my room and I could tell that he was after something. All of a sudden I noticed that he was under my bed. When I finally got him out he had a ball in his hand...of course. This boy LOVES balls and likes to have one in his hand at all times. I am amazed at watching my little boy and girl as they develop. They play with the same toys, I don't give Sadie dolls and Stockton balls but he discovered a ball around Christmas time and since then he has become a fan. He is definitely a boy!
All of my kiddos hanging out at the kitchen table.
They are getting so BIG!
Sadie eating her mess that she made! I looked over one day and she had dumped a bunch of Cheerios all over the place. Thankfully she was nice enough to clean them up.
Playing together again with their bouncy chair. They DO NOT want to sit in this thing any more but they do like to stand on the outside and play with all of the gadgets.
Sadie just hanging out with Dora (the pinata). For some reason it was sitting on the floor and she just crawled up to it to have a look...I think she was a little confused!
Stockton looking for hidden treasures under the table and under the benches. I believe he found a bracelet which he has in his mouth. These two are just too fast and I occasionally lose track of one of them!
The day before Valentine's Day Ben brought me home a dozen beautiful roses. Ben is a great husband and father and helps so much. I am a lucky girl!
All of the kids enjoying their morning drink. Ady usually doesn't drink out of sippy cups any more but she wanted to fit in with everybody else.
After one of Ben's long Saturdays of exercise he was taking a little nap on the couch. When the babies woke up from their own naps I brought them out front and they both saw him laying there and took off for him. They love their daddy!


























0 comments:
Post a Comment