background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Random pictures I just found on my camera:)

This is how I would feed the babies in the beginning.  Sometimes I would get a little dizzy but I would just sit on a swivel chair and go back and forth, back and forth.           
It actually worked really well and it only required one of us to be doing it.
On the first night of school we took Ady and Emma to see "The Little Mermaid" at Tuacahn.  It was really fun and they did pretty good.  The only problem was Emma fell asleep and then woke up at the end when it was really loud and got scared and started crying.  I missed the last few minutes but I remember how it ended from the movie:)

This is pretty much how my front room looks most of the time.  We have WAY too much baby stuff!
Sadie & Stockton hanging out with grandma Neumann in Enterprise. 
Emma, Ady, & Isak playing in the ditch at grandma's house in the rain.  They were having so much fun!
Emma going for a little swim:)
Ady splashing in the water.
Amy with Sadie, Stockton, & Emma at their 6 month appointment.  They were waiting for shots at this point and didn't know what was coming their way.  Amy has been great to help me at pretty much every doctor's appointment.  It is especially hard when they have to get shots.

Sadie & Stockton with Grandma & Grandpa Neumann in Pine Valley listening to general conference.
Sadie & Stockton with Ty & Kourtnie the week before they got married. 

0 comments: